- Combines the natural beauty and distinctive feel of wood with the strength and durability of weather-resistant resin.
- Drillable walls make it possible to install shelving as well as hang items.
- Maintenance-free, resisting rot, decay and other weather-related damage that can be common with traditional wooden sheds.
- Heavy-duty floor and spacious build make it suitable for storing a wide variety of items, and steel-reinforced tile roof stands up
- to heavy snow for year-round protection.
- Ceiling is conveniently high, allowing an adult to easily move around within the shed.
- Easy to assemble with precut tongue and groove panels.
The Fusion 759 shed is made out of a unique wood-plastic composite and has a sturdy double wall structure with drillable walls. It also features a steel-reinforced tile roof, wide double doors, and a heavy-duty floor for top to bottom durability. The Fusion 759 combines the naturally rich appearance and feel of a wooden shed with all the ruggedness and weather resistance of resin.